This guide will help you learn how to unlock the iCloud account on iPhone 11 or any other older iPhone model. The problem that you have on your device will finally be removed permanently. This process will make your iPhone 11 workable with all its normal functions.
There is a workable unlock iCloud tool that will help you unlock the old iCloud account on the device and replace it with a new one. It is an effective method that its the best solution for this problem that blocks your iPhone and you can’t use it at all.
The good sides:
- You can unlock the iCloud account on iPhone 11 or any other previous iPhone model (for the next model we will make updates)
- The whole unlocking procedure is free
How To Unlock iCloud Account On iPhone 11
The unlocking process that you are about to complete now is very simple. You must complete it manually using our instructions. You must understand that this process will allow you to replace the old iCloud account. This is the only way to use the iPhone 11 or some previous iPhone model without any restrictions. You can’t use the old account!
What you need to do? Simple follow the guide below:
- Fill in the form that is located in the left sidebar on this page. Write your valid email address and iCloud unlock tool (at the second line) and press the “complete the request” button.
- Once you get the email that contains the location from where you can download it complete the download procedure. You can use any computer.
- Open the unlock tool,
- Connect the iCloud activation locked iPhone with your PC using a USB cable.
- Once the button “Unlock iCloud Account” becomes green click on it.
- After two-three minutes your iPhone will complete auto-restart.
- After the auto-restart set a new iCloud account that you want to use on your Apple iPhone device.
As you can see a very simple procedure that any iPhone user can complete. An effective method to trick iPhone security. Trick it in order to replace the blocked iCloud that don’t allow you to use your device properly.
If you have the need for some advice during the procedure feel free to write to us. You can use our contact page or using the comment section at the bottom of this post.